Monday, September 30, 2013

Date Night

This weekend flew by and here we are at the start of another looooooong week.  I will try to review the blush Coralista and the highlighter Sun Beam by Benefit this week.  All I'm going to say about them right now is I'm digging them.  Also, per UPS, I should be getting my LORAC lip gloss set tomorrow.  I'm very excited about trying them out.  I was really hoping they would get here today, but alas such is life.

Now on to the good stuff.

This weekend I got to spend some one-on-one time with my hunny.  On Friday he brought home a dozen beautiful dark pink roses for me.  How sweet is he.  Then he took me out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants Chop House.  If you have never been, you are missing out.  The steaks there are AMAZING to say the least.  If you go you have to get the filet mignon with the burgundy mushrooms and ranch on your salad.  They have great ranch too.  I order that every time we go.  Yes, it's that good.  Then we came home, watched some TV and cuddled on the couch.

I can't tell you how lucky I am to have a man like him in my life.  I know, I know I'm getting all lovey dovey but I can't help but sing him praises.  This man tells me every day that I'm beautiful and I know he means it.  I'm not going to go in to details but in my last relationship we will just say I didn't have that.  It makes me cherish him even more and realize how fortunate I am.  God has blessed me in so many ways.  When I was in my last relationship (my ex-husband) I didn't understand why all the things that happened did, but I now know why.  If we don't go through the bad times then we can't really appreciate the good times. 

So grasshopper the moral of the story is to always appreciate the good times God has blessed you with.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment