Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Things

So today was my first trip to Ulta.  If you have never been there you are missing out!  I was surprised by how many products they carry.  Usually Sephora was my go to shop for all things makeup but I believe I have a new favorite now.  I could seriously spend hours in there!

The only down side to Ulta that I saw was their limited number of Benefit products.  I am hooked on their Watts Up highlighter and am falling in love with their It's Potent eye cream.  They also have several eye shadows I want to try so I guess I'll still be hitting up Sephora every now and then.

Ulta carries Bare Minerals and they have a bigger selection then Sephora does.  I'm all about options so that's a huge plus.  They also carry tons of professional hair products and tools.  I was able to pick up my leave in conditioner It's a 10 there as well as some KMS California Hair Play Makeover Spray.

They also carry a huge selection on Urban Decay products.  I have heard good reviews on their products.  I haven't tried any yet but I plan on it in the future.  Urban Decay also came out with 2 nail polishes for fall.  Addiction is a smoky metallic color that is beautiful and Vice is a metallic purple.  They each run $15.  Ouch!  I really hate paying that much for nail polish but they are limited edition so I'm going to have to break down and buy Addiction. 

Ulta's rewards program far exceeds Sephora's rewards program.  I wish I would have been shopping at Ulta instead!  Oh well, now I know.  Hind sight is always 20/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment