Monday, September 23, 2013

How I Did My Eyeshadow Day 2

I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and did this eyeshadow today.

 photo a86fd8c2-4a2a-418a-9f41-026e4a014a77_zps20928951.jpg

I used the elf eye primer all over my lid.  I'm going to try to take another picture at the end of the day and then do a blog post reviewing the elf eye primer.  So make sure you check back at the end of the day for that.

Next I took the color YDK and placed it all over my lid up to the crease.  I then took the color Tease and dusted the outer corners of my eyes and slightly in the crease.  I also used Tease to line my lower lashes.

I took Foxy and dusted right below my eyebrows and in the inner corner of my eyes just to brighten my eyes up.

I took a small liner brush and lined my top lashes with Blackout.  I used Sephora waterproof eyeliner in black/brown on my waterline.

To finish I took a small fluffy brush and blended it all in.  The colors in the Naked 2 palette blend really well.

And that's it!  I hope you enjoyed my little how I did that.


(My face really isn't that pale.  It was just very bright in the bathroom this morning.  Oh, and that is a nose ring on my nose if you couldn't tell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment