Thursday, September 12, 2013

Perfume I'm Loving


 

About a month or so ago I went shopping for some perfume.  Let me just say that I am extremely picky about my perfume.  It usually takes me forever to find one I really like and when I do I wear it all the time.  I'm not one of those girls who buy several different perfumes and switch it up. 

So I went into Victoria's Secret and I was going to buy more Noir but I decided to smell around.  By the way Noir smells really good too.  Anyway I smelled Bombshell and I was in love.  I sprayed some on one of the perfume testers and carried it with me while I checked out some other perfumes.  I went to a few other stores but I didn't find anything that could compare.

I went back to VS and this time I sprayed some Bombshell on my wrists.  Before buying a perfume you always want to spray it on your skin.  All perfumes smell differently when it mixes with your body chemistry.  Make sure you only try one at a time or else you will smell like a....well you get the idea.

I was able to get a gift set of Bombshell.  It had a regular sized bottle of perfume, a tiny one for your purse,  a matching body wash, and lotion.  I got the set for $70 bucks which was a steal!  Not to mention they had a special going on so I also got a free weekender tote.



The picture doesn't do it justice, this bag is HUGE!  Now I just need to go away somewhere for a weekend so I can use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment