Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some Outfit Ideas for Fall

Merona®Women's Sleeveless Colorblock Ponte Dress - Assorted Colors
This dress is from Target and I'm loving it.  You can dress it up by wearing it with some pumps and some jewelry.  It would also be cute with some tights and booties. 

Merona® Women's Bellona Open Layering Cardigan - Assorted Colors

Another great Target find!  I love this Merona cardigan.  It comes in several shades but I'm really digging the gray. 

It would go great with this Merona cami from....you guessed it....Target.
Merona® Women's V-Neck Lace Cami - Assorted Colors

Mossimo® Women's Bootcut Trousers (Fit 3) - Assorted Colors

These Merona bootcut trousers from Target go great with it.  You could do them in black or a dark gray.

Women's Merona® Mae Ballet Flat - Black
And last but not least.  Black Merona Mae ballet flats to finish the outfit.
Here are some jewelry options that would go with either outfit.  I love this necklace.

Mesh Links Long Necklace - Silver
This one is awesome too.

  Sterling Silver Double Row Circle Short Necklace - Silver

Now for some earrings.  If I wear a statement necklace then I tend to wear small earrings.  I'm loving these.

Sterling Silver Knot Button Earrings - Silver

These Hematite studs are beautiful.
No Brand HEMATITE Earrings Stud Acrylic
All of these items are from Target!  I think it's safe to say I love that store! 

I hope you like my ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment