Sunday, September 22, 2013

Red

I'm going to share a secret with you.  I have always adored an amazing red lipstick...but I have never been able to wear it myself.  I have always had issues with wearing any bright or dark color lipstick. 




images from Google


I have adored red lipstick from afar.  I have actually worn it around the house and then taken it off before leaving the house.  I really want to wear red lipstick in public and not feel like I look like Bozo the clown.  It's not that I have red lipstick all over my face I just feel like it doesn't suite me.  I wish I could pull off the red lips in the second picture.  That color is amazing!

I was told tonight that I would look really good in a red lipstick because of my hazel eyes and my dark hair.  This got me to thinking.  Maybe I can pull it off.  The more I thought about it the more I really wanted to. 

And I'm going to do it.  Next payday I'm going to Sephora and with their assistance I'm going to wear red lipstick.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through H54F - and I totally agree with you about the red lipstick! There is something so classy and elegant about the look but everytime I try it on myself, I get panicked thinking it's too much! I just need to go for it one of these days :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete