Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Blog To Follow

Last night I was trying to wind down from a very stressful day so I started searching blogs on the internet.  I came across one blog that everyone should check out.

www.maskcara.com

This chick can do AMAZING things with makeup!  I was totally blown away.  She does Makeover Mondays where she takes before and after pictures of people she does a makeover on.  It is truly unbelievable the difference.  She also does some Celebrity Lookalikes where she makes not only herself but other people look like a celebrity.  This girl has some real talent.

She also posts some how to videos.  I'm going to have to try some of them.  I'll let you all know how it works out for me when I do.  I look at doing makeup kinda like painting and as far as painting I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I think I do alright with makeup.  I like trying new things and experimenting with new colors.  Lipstick is the only thing I'm a little hesitant about.  Well anywho I hope it turns out good.

If you live in or are planning on visiting Las Vegas she does consultations and you can even enter to be part of her Makeover Monday.  I want to go to Las Vegas just to have her do a makeover on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment