Friday, September 27, 2013

High Five For Friday!!

Whew!  Finally it's Friday!  This has been a long and trying week.  I am so glad to have survived it.  Hopefully things will start to slow down and not be nearly as stressful.  Now it's time to count down my top 5 highlights of the week.

1.  Mom is doing well from her surgery.  I had to take her to the E.R. Wednesday but she is feeling much better.  I am so very thankful she did not have cancer.  Prayer works you just gotta have faith!

2. I'm having a date night with my fiancé.  We rarely get to spend time alone together so this is a much needed date night.  Once things slow down and mom heals more from her surgery I'm going to make it a point to have 1 date night week.  I think it is very important to have one on one time with your significant other on a regular basis.  It's very important to a relationship to have time to just be with one another without distraction.  I'm not sure what our plans are yet but I hope it involves a movie!

3. I ordered a LORAC 6 piece lip gloss set from HSN that I blogged about yesterday.  I got confirmation that it was shipped today!  Hooray!  I can't wait to get it and try every single color!  I really really hope I like this lip gloss set.  I've got my hopes up that it won't be the usual sticky lip gloss and that I'll fall in love with it after the first swipe.

4.  I uploaded my first pictures of how I do my eyeshadow on my blog.  This was very exciting for me.  I was honestly a little afraid to put up the pictures.  I was hoping that you all would like how I use my Naked 2 palette.  Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to actually do a tutorial on my Youtube channel.

5.  This next highlight is actually a Saturday highlight.  I have plans to meet my sister from another mother for a margarita at Chili's.  My favorite margarita is their Presidente Margarita.  If you've never had it, you are missing out and you should immediately go get one.  They are amazing and they come in a shaker!

That's it for my high five for Friday!  Hope you all had a great week!


Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment