Sunday, September 8, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2



I bought a Clarisonic Mia 2 a few weeks ago and I love it!  I know it sounds crazy spending roughly $135 bucks on a face cleansing brush but it is well worth it.  I have struggled with acne since I was 12.  I have large pores and oily skin and this little machine has worked wonders for me. 

I bought the Proactiv brush some time ago and saw great results with it so I wanted to give the Clarisonic Mia a try.  They have a 90 day refund policy so I could always return it.  I wanted to see if it gave me better results than the Proactiv brush.....and it does! 

I have been pretty much blemish free after using it for about a week twice a day.  I have noticed my skin is not as oily and my makeup goes on smoother and lasts longer.  I wish I would have bought it sooner.

I bought my Clarisonic from QVC and it came with some Peter Roth cleanser and moisturizer.  I tried the Peter Roth products but wasn't impressed at all.  The cleanser made my skin feel very tight and dry.  What made me originally buy the Clarisonic from QVC is they had it on flex play so they broke it down in to interest free monthly payments.  You can also pick these up at Sephora and Ulta.  Sephora has an awesome return policy.  I'm new to Ulta so I don't have a clue about their return policy.

 I suggest ordering it from QVC on flex pay (I think the first payment is around $26) and use it for a month and if you don't think it's the best thing ever, return it.  This way you are only out around $26 while you are testing it out.

The only negative thing is when you first get your Clarisonic you have to charge it for 24 hours.  I wanted to use it right away!  Good news is the charge lasts for a while and it will flash to let you know when it needs to be charged.  Oh and it's waterproof too! 

If you decide to try the Clarisonic or have tried it, feel free to share your experience in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment