Sunday, September 15, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I'm soooooo in love with the Naked 2 palette!  The colors are amazing and I think every color is very wearable.  I'm a sucker for eyeshadow.  I love trying new colors and different techniques.  I'm not a big lipstick kinda gal.  I usually just stick to a tinted lip gloss or a light lipstick.  I like playing up my eyes and having that be the focus.

Ok, now back to the amazing palette.  I have been reading amazing things about this palette and every time I went into Sephora I oogled over it.  It is around $50 so it's expensive.  Needless to say, I broke down and bought it.  I knew it would be worth it and it is.  The colors are really pigmented so you don't have to use a lot of product not to mention you have 12 colors to play with.

Google the swatches and tell me they aren't gorgeous.  I highly suggest the palette.  If you are on the fence about it, go ahead and do it.  It is well worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment