Sunday, September 1, 2013

Clear Hair Care



I have fine wavy hair that is oily at the scalp and dry at the ends.  I have tried all kinds of shampoos that would moisturize my hair and not leave it in a frizzy mess.  Clear is by far the best shampoo and conditioner I have used.   I have noticed that my hair is more moisturized and my waves more defined and not nearly as frizzy.  My hair is also stronger and I'm not seeing as much breakage.  My hair looks and feels healthier.  I am totally satisfied with this product and the price isn't bad either.  I picked mine up for around $5 each for the shampoo and conditioner. 

While I can't afford to buy the salon shampoos or conditioners, I do buy a really good leave in conditioner.  It's a 10 is an awesome leave in conditioner that is a must I have been using for years.




Oh, I forgot to mention that Clear has a money back guarantee.  The bottle says if you don't have healthier hair in 7 days they will refund your money.



*I was not paid to endorse any products.  This is my honest opinion of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment