Thursday, September 26, 2013

LORAC Red Hot 6 Piece Lip Gloss Set

Early this morning while I was getting ready I had HSN on.  They were showcasing LORAC products and I saw this 6 piece lip gloss set for $27 and I couldn't pass it up.

LORAC Red Hot 6-piece Lip Gloss Collection

I've never tried any LORAC products but I'm very excited to receive this and give it a try.  The colors looked really pretty on the models and they said they weren't sticky.  Hooray!  I hate hate hate sticky lip gloss.  It seems like most lip glosses are sticky and then your hair gets stuck on your lips.  Sticky lip gloss is very annoying. 

Did I mention I'm excited to try these?  I keep checking my email for confirmation that they have been shipped.  I live close to one of their distribution centers so I usually get stuff I order from HSN in a matter of days. 

I should get them in a few days and I will write a review on them and try to take some pictures as well.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment