Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five For Friday

1. Mom got out of the hospital on Monday.  So thankful she is making a good recovery after her surgery.

2. Grand Theft Auto 5 was released!  All the GTA games are awesome but this one has got to be my favorite.

3.  Getting the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay.  I'm loving every color in that palette.  I am so glad I bought it.  I've tried to experiment and do a different set of colors every day this week.

4.  I got this cute lace gray and white cami from Target on clearance for $4.50. 

Merona® Women's V-Neck Lace Cami - Heather Gray Stripe

5.  It rained this week.  Don't get me wrong I love my sunshine too but I love rainy/foggy fall days.  I can always tell when the seasons change.  It's like there's a click and it's fall.  The air is a little crisper and a little cooler.  There is a different smell in the air.  The rain is even different.



Linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment