Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Updos and Silverware

For some strange reason I want to chop all of my hair off.  I'm trying to resist the urge to go get it cut.  Do you ever go through periods where you just hate your hair and want to just whack it all off?

Anyway, I decided to do a messy updo today.  I usually don't do updos because I'm not that great at doing hair.  I had to enlist the help of my 11 year old son.  He was also my photographer.  I think he did pretty great.

 photo Updo1_zpse2332c43.jpg

You can see one of the bobby pins.  Oh well.

I used to hate wearing my hair up but I'm starting to really like it now.  Isn't that weird?


In other news, I got some new silverware. 

I've been eyeballing these babies for a hot minute and we needed some silverware since ours somehow has been disappearing.  I've never had an issue with losing silverware so I'm not sure what is going on.  All I know is every time I do dishes there are less and less forks and spoons.  This is how I justified buying them today. 

 photo silverware1_zpsfa778eb1.jpg

The set was around $25 so it wasn't bad.  Justin is not a fan of them.  He hates the way the spoons are shaped but I love it.  I like the finish on them too.  He just better be glad I didn't make it back to the beauty section.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great!! I would have never noticed that bobby pin :)

    ReplyDelete