Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Few Fall Favorites

It's getting fall and the air is getting dryer so I change up moisturizing routine.  I have always loved Dove's Go Fresh Body Wash.  It never leaves my skin feeling dry and they leave your skin smelling nice and clean.  My favorite scent is the Plum and Sakura Blossom. 



I recent tried a new body lotion that I'm loving.  I usually go straight to Gold Bond lotion with Shea Butter because it works so well.  I'm not a fan of the smell however so while I was shopping I decided to try Nivea Express Hydration body lotion.  It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and it absorbs quickly.  It works well at keeping my skin moisturized but not quite as good as Gold Bond lotions.  I will probably need to apply the Nivea lotion a little more frequently.  I may end up using the Nivea lotion and then just using the Gold Bond lotion on my elbows, feet, knees, and hands.  Those areas tend to dry out faster and need special attention.  I strong suggest you get the Lotus Flower scented Nivea lotion by the way.  It smells wonderful!



I also tend to use a hair mask more frequently in the cooler months.  My go to hair mask has usually been It's a 10 hair mask.  It works very well at moisturizing my hair and keeping it healthy.  I try to use a hair mask once or twice every couple of weeks. 


I use a really good shampoo and conditioner for regular washes.  I wrote a blog post about the shampoo and conditioner I use a while back.  It's called Clear; it works and it's pretty cheap.  I also use It's a 10 leave in conditioner.  This has been a must in my hair care routine for at least 4 years. 

I'm currently trying out a different hair mask and face mask that I'll try to review soon.

I hope you enjoyed some of my fall favorites!

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment