Friday, October 4, 2013

High Five For Friday

Well we made it through another week.  This week was pretty hectic.  I will be so glad when my life calms down a little.  I long for some uneventful weeks where I'm not exhausted at the end of the day.  I know what I need.  I need a vacation!  Until I can actually take a vacation a guess the weekends will have to suffice. 

I'll stop rambling now and get on with the 5 highlights of my week.

1.  I got my LORAC lip gloss set!  I was so looking forward to getting that package in the mail.  I checked the UPS tracking website at least 3 times a day.  It was worth the wait.  I did a blog post with swatches of the colors yesterday so I won't go in to details but I will say I love them.

2.  Mom and dad's appointment with the cardiologist went great.  It's always an answered prayer when the doctor says they are doing ok and don't change their medicines.

3.  I got to see my sister from another mother this week.  It's always great to spend time with her and talk to her.  I really needed to see her and get some things off my chest.  She keeps me sane and she has the amazing ability to turn a bad day into a good one.

4.  Got the new issue of Elle magazine.  I have to admit some fashion magazines I just don't get but Elle is actually a good one.  It has a mix of fashion, beauty, health, and it usually has some very good articles.

5.  Mom and dad had a 42 year anniversary this week.  We all went out to eat to celebrate.  We rarely get the opportunity to go out and do something fun .  I can't believe they have been married that long.  I hope I can put up with my (might as well call him hubby) for 42 years.  I'm just kidding; I know I can put up with for eternity.


Well there you have it.  A few highlights from my week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Until next time!


Linking up with Lauren for H54F.

No comments:

Post a Comment