Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was an interesting one to say the least.  I have a few highlights I wanted to share. 

I haven't done any nail art in a while so this weekend I decided to do a neat little design.

 photo nailart1_zps5306e66c.jpg

It's not perfect but I still think it looks neat.

 photo nailart2_zpse8f8b06f.jpg

I love patterns on nails.  Sometimes I get nail stickers from Sally Hansen.  Those things stay on your nails forever.

Now on to another highlight of the weekend.

 photo tweezers1_zpsf93ffdf0.jpg

Do you see what those are?  Yep, those are Tweezerman tweezers!  A really good friend of mine gave me not 1 but 2 pairs of Tweezerman tweezers.  Thank you Brianna!! I was visiting her this weekend and we got on the subject of make up and tweezers.  I'm so glad she was kind enough to give them to me.  I bet you all can guess what I did as soon as I got home.  I tweezed my brows!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment