Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kitty News and Makeup Remover Wipes

Well I missed the High Five for Friday post...again.  It would have probably helped me to sit down and think about highlights for the week because yesterday was not a good day.  It would have helped my mood tremendously. 

Ok, I will stop rambling and get on with it.

I picked up some new makeup removing wipes at the store.  They are called Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.



I like to use a makeup remover wipe before I wash my face using my Clarisonic.  So far I'm loving the wipes.  They are gentle and don't irritate my skin at all.  They work great at removing my makeup I just wish they had a little more moisture.  Best part is they are cheap.  I bought a pack (25 wipes) for a little over $4.  I will be repurchasing these for sure.

In other news, the itty bitty kitty I rescued is doing great.  He is so sweet and cute.  My son named him Shadow, which is fitting since he is a Mackerel Tabby.  I posted a picture of him on Instagram if you'd like to check the little fellow out.  I will try to add more pictures of him today. 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment