Monday, October 14, 2013

Some Assistance Please?

I need some help.  And no I don't mean mental help.  Well actually...

I need help with shoes.  Boots to be exact....tall, dark, handsome, err leather, affordable boots.

So I have been wanting a pair of tall dark brown boots since last fall.  I'm not even joking.  Last October we took a trip to Nashville and I fell in love with some boots there, however, I was not in love with the price.  Since then I have been on the search for some boots that won't break the bank.

That being said, I need your help.  I need some suggestions on where to find good boots for a reasonable price. 

Here are some boot styles that I like.


I like a little hardware but not too much and no heels.



It has to zip, no laces or buttons.



As you can probably see all the boots in the pictures are pretty much the same.  The boot in the last picture is my favorite.  I'm thinking those cost around $9,000.00.  Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but they still cost more than what I'm willing to spend.

If you can give me some suggestions, I'd be forever grateful. 

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I got a pair of dark brown tall riding boots at Target last year that I actually love. Some of the boots are hit and miss there but sometimes you can find a great pair. Mine lasted all winter and I've already worn them a few times this year so they are holding up great for the little price of $40!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for suggesting Target! I went on their website and found a few pair of boots that I really really like and they are on sale for $35. Thank you so much!

      Delete