Saturday, October 12, 2013

High Five for Saturday



If I'm repeating this, I apologize but this stuff is great!  Ulta has the big bottles on sale for $9.99.  They are usually around $20 I think.  Just a little FYI.  But anywho this stuff gives my hair volume on days I skip washing it.  It doesn't leave reside in your hair and it smells nice too.

This week has been a pretty busy one and I didn't get to do my High Five for Friday yesterday so I'm just going to share a few highlights from the week and weekend.

1.  I got to spend some time with my sister from another mister.  (Sorry I just had to.)  We went out to eat at Chili's and had a margarita.  It was nice spending time with her.  After a hectic week it was nice to slow it down for a bit.

2.  You won't find very many pictures of me since I really don't like how most of the pictures turn out.  To my surprise I took a nice picture this weekend and decided to make it my profile picture. 

3.  I'm still loving my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.  I try to mix up the eye shadows every day and do something different.  Lots of good colors to choose from and they blend really well. 

4.  Went to Ulta and lusted after some blush.  I'm dying to get my hands on Benefit's Rockatuer.  Next payday I'm getting that blush.  I think it's going to be the perfect winter blush.

5.  Tried some Keebler Cheescake Middles cookies.  They are delicious.  Next time you are at the store treat yourself to these goodies.  Warning:  You will have to hide them from the rest of the family.




Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment