Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Long Absence and Face Cream

First off let me start off by apologizing for being away from my blog for so long.  I won't bore you with the details, but I will make a promise to never neglect my blog again.

With that being said let's jump right in.

If you have read my blog then you probably know that I suffer from oily skin and acne.  Due to my oily skin I never used moisturizer.  I thought that using a moisturizer with my oily skin would only make my skin more oily and make my acne worse.  That my friends is a myth. 

I did some research and discovered that sometimes oily skin is caused by dry skin.  No matter the reason for oily skin, using a moisturizer is still a good idea.

I knew that I wanted to try a light moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin feel greasy and wouldn't upset my sensitive skin and cause my breakouts to get worse.  I went to my local Sephora and picked up this wonderful concoction in a tub.



This heavenly moisturizer Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty is amazing.  It's very light but powerful.  It sinks into my skin pretty quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all.  And what is the best part about this moisturizer you ask?  It didn't cause my skin to break out.  That's always a winner in my book.  I've been using this moisturizer for about 7 months and I've used about 1/3 of the product.  You don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done and I only use it on my face and neck.  You can use this all over your body, however there are much cheaper options for body lotions.  This 6.8oz tub will set you back about $28. 

This is the only product I have tried from the First Aid Beauty line but I am looking forward to trying some of their other products since I have enjoyed this one so much.


If you have a favorite moisturizer let me know what it is and why you love it.


Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment