Monday, August 25, 2014

Essie No Chips Ahead....The Best Top Coat?

I have been a long time fan of Seche Vite top coat.  It dries quickly and makes your manicure last for days.  The only problem is once you get about halfway done with the bottle the consistency changes.  It becomes thick and stringy and just too messy to work with.

About 2 months ago I visited my local Ulta and they were having a special on Essie nail polish.  If you bought 2 polishes you got a free top coat.  I couldn't resist so I decided to try Essie's No Chips Ahead top coat.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised by this top coat.  It keeps my polish from chipping for almost a week and I'm pretty rough on my nails.  To help my polish last longer I apply the top coat right after I get done with my manicure then I do another coat of the top coat polish the next day and finally about 3 or 4 days in I will do another coat of the top coat polish. 

If you are looking for a new top coat polish you should give this one a try and if you do let me know how you like it.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment