Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Winter Snow and OOTD

It SNOWED!

I woke up this morning to a white fluffy blanket of snow.  I love snow if you couldn't tell.  I love how snow looks on the trees and the sound of it crunching under your boots.  It's like you have been transported to a magical wonderland.  I don't mind the cold as long as there is snow.

So last night one of my favorite movies came on.  Austin Powers International Man of Mystery.  This movie is hysterical.  In fact I love the first and second Austin Powers and I detest the 3rd one Goldmember.  He had to go and mess up a good thing.  I had a stressful day and I so needed to watch a funny movie.  I love when little things like that happen.  I'm glad He is watching out for me.  :-)

I tried the new hair mask last night.  I probably shouldn't have since I just used a different hair mask a couple of days ago but I was dying to see if it works.  It smells really good and it's really creamy but my hair still feels dry.  I mean my hair does feel better than it did but it could be way better.  I'm going to try it for a couple of weeks and see if my hair makes an improvement before I give up on it.  I'm debating getting some macadamia oil and putting it just on ends of my hair.  I have oily hair but only at the scalp and my ends are dry.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will leave you with an outfit of the day.

 photo ootd2_zps24b40bfc.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment