Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mascara, Hair Mask, and Eyeshadow

I can't believe it's Sunday already.  The weekend just goes by way too fast.  Can't we just have a 3 day weekend?

I did some new eyeshadow looks this weekend and I wanted to share a really pretty one.

 photo silver3_zpsaf524bd6.jpg

I really wish my iPhone took better pictures.  Anyway, I kept this look very light for daytime wear but I think it would be amazing to do a little darker version of this with a silver holiday dress. 

 photo silver4_zps6fcf9883.jpg

You can kinda see the colors a little better in this photo.  I used the Naked 2 palette to create this look.  I put a light amount of Verve all over my lid.  Next I took Pistol and put that in the crease and focused that on the outer corner of my eyes.  To finish it up I took a light amount of Blackout and focused that right on the outer corners of my eyes and pulled the leftover color into the crease. 

I love the Naked 2 palette.  The colors are really pigmented so you just barely have to tap your brush in the shadows.  They also blend really easily. 

I'm not wearing any mascara in the pictures above but I was in need of a new one.  I don't wear mascara every day so I find that they dry up on me very quickly and I don't get to use much product.  Because of this I don't want to spend very much on mascara but I still want a good one.  I stopped by Ulta and picked up this one.



I've heard that the L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous Mascara is very good for the money.  I think this ran me about $8.  I tried it on as soon as I got home and it's a winner.  I have pretty thick long lashes so I just needed a mascara to define them.  So far so good. 

I also picked up a new hair mask.  I wanted to try a hair mask that had oil in it.



I picked up this one.  I've read on a few blogs that the Organix line has some really good products.  I don't think I've read a review about this hair mask so I'm going to hope that it works.  I feel like my hair is really dry at the ends and in need of a lot of moisture.  I'll try this hair mask out and let you guys know how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment